Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Your Mission: Name A Scene In a Comic Cooler Than This

Please note that I am not saying that there ISN'T a scene in comics cooler than the following scene, just that I cannot think of any off the top of my head.

And if there ARE scenes in comics cooler than this, then I sure as heck would love to hear about them, so I can either

A. Give them the credit they deserve

or

B. Read them if I somehow managed to miss them.

In any event, here is what, as of this moment, I think is the coolest scene in comics that I can recall.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So your mission is to find me a cooler scene!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Captain America vs. Thanos, Infinty Gauntlet #4. Thanos has killed all the superheroes arrayed against him in cruel and creative ways. Only one is left, and it's Cap.

"As long as one man stands against you, Thanos, you'll never claim victory."

"Noble sentiments from one who is about to die."

"I've lived my life by those words. They're well worth dying for."

Up until that moment I didn't care about Captain America. To this day he's one of my favorites.

11/12/2005 11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home