Sunday, June 12, 2005

A Change of Scenery

I liked the name "Snark Free Happy Joy Comic Blog" mainly because it let people know what to expect from this blog, it was, well, a snark free happy joy comic blog.

Now that we've been established a bit, the name is a bit too dorky, I think, so I am going with the clever title that Sean Whitmore came up with.

It may be less descriptive, but I think it is a neat title.

Let me take this opportunity to repeat two things, dear readers...

1. Remember, I am always willing to print anyone's thoughts about a comic they liked, or a classic comic moment that made them laugh. So feel free to e-mail me at cronb01@aol.com and I will post them here.

2. Send us your Marvel continuity gaffes that you have caught!! You will receive an authentic Snark Free Waters No Prize for your efforts!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sean Hutchinson said...

Snark Free Waters.... I like it!

I guess I need to update my CBR signature now.

6/12/2005 8:49 PM  
Blogger Ronald Bryan said...

This name change totally jumped the snark.

6/13/2005 10:10 PM  
Blogger Scipio said...

Gosh, I would have voted for

"Snark Repellant Bat-Spray"...

6/16/2005 1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home