Monday, June 20, 2005

Do You Think Even Her Teammates Understood Her Powers?

Similar to whether the Titans even understood Donna Troy's origin, do you think the other Avengers knew what Scarlet Witch's powers were?

I mean, WE have a hard time describing them - how could Hawkeye explain them?

If someone asked Hawkeye, what would he have said?

"Uh...she makes things happen....somehow."

I mean, hex bolts?

Does anyone know what a hex bolt IS?!?!

Or the Vision.

Can you imagine someone asking the Vision about his kids?

"No, no - it's cool. My wife had some friends make magical sperm. It's all good."

Funny stuff.

2 Comments:

Blogger layne said...

I wish I had magic sperm. Y'know, like with sparkles an' stuff.

6/21/2005 11:40 AM  
Blogger naladahc said...

Nahhh... the glitter sperm would be all teeny-bopper then all the kids would want it.

6/22/2005 7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home