Thursday, August 18, 2005

Top Five Fantastic Four Cover Homages!

D'oh!

I meant to put this up yesterday (as Wednesdays are usually cover homage day), but Top Five List Week made me lose track of the schedule, it is so amazing!

Okay, so here they are...the top five cover homages to Fantastic Four covers of the past (no Byrne FF #1s, though, as I have done those already).

5.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

4.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Feel free to guess what covers they each are homaging!

3 Comments:

Blogger John Lombard said...

Hell, that last one just has me stumped! :P

Hmm, lessee, a story where the Fantastic Four... fought Galactus...

8/19/2005 12:48 AM  
Blogger MarkAndrew said...

Good Guess. :)

The last one's Fantastic Four 49.

I figure the Fantastic Forces one is from the issue where She-Hulk joins in the Byrne run.

2 and 5 I regonize as the first "Him" and Black Bolt stories, but I dunno the issue number.

Four... I gots no clue. I'm pretty sure Kirby never used the pose on that dude in the middle.

8/19/2005 1:26 PM  
Blogger James Meeley said...

In order from top to bottom:

Fanatstic Four #67

Fantastic Four #54

Fantastic Four #265

Fantatsic Four #46

Fantastic Four #49

So, what do I win? ;)

8/19/2005 7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home