Thursday, September 15, 2005

David Hine Chat on Sunday!!

I am moderating a chat with David Hine at the Comic Book Resources Chat Room!

David writes Mutopia X and the Colossus mini-series. He is soon to be the writer on Son of M (spinning out of the House of M) and SPAWN!

It will be on Sunday, September 19th, at 3:00 PM PDT/6:00 PM EDT.

If you are already a member of CBR, then you just have to hit "Comic Chat," and then hit "vBChat Room Change" and choose to join the room marked "David Hine Chat."

If you are NOT already a member of CBR, you just have have to register, which is no big deal, as it's free. Just click here to register.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need to know how can I contact David Hine. Can you tell me over e-mail. I won't tell anyone this if you give me the info. daina1475@charter.net

10/23/2005 11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home