Thursday, December 08, 2005

I Answered the Call, too. And it was collect.

When Brian asked me to be part of this blog, I had to say yes. It really sounded like something I'd want to be a part of. Sure, I wasn't familiar with it, in that I had never read it and was only vaguely aware that he had another blog besides Comics Should Be Good, of which I am also a contributor. Occasionally. More often than issues of Kevin Smith comics come out, but less than a Frank Quitely drawn comic. But hey, I was all for a Snork free comics blog. I hate the damn Snorks. Think they're so great with those tubes on their heads.

When I found out it was a snark free blog I was less excited. A blog without bitter sarcasm and pithy bon mots sounds like an oxymoron to me. Is it even possible? Can someone actually write about comics on the internet without making jokes about tiny footprints in the brain or complaining about decompression? Is that even possible? But hey, I'm always up for a challenge, and I enjoy those "fun comics" as much as the next person. As long as I don't have to write about any damn snorks, I think I'll do be able to do my part in reclaiming the biff bam pow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Poker Manual said...

The authoritative answer

6/05/2011 6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home