Sunday, February 19, 2006

Fanfiction I'd write if I wasn't so lazy

A Very Special Episode of That 70s Show guest starring Galactus.

It's another uneventful day in Point Place, Wisconsin, until suddenly, the world devourer himself Galactus shows up by the town watertower with pot leaf on it looking for sustenance. The whole exercise would be built around this line from Kurtwood Smith's greatest contribution to humanity (other than the bad guy from Robocop who dies grusomely; well, one of them), Red Forman:

"We can only stop this giant fruit with the Ultimate Nullifier, huh, Uatu? Well, I've got an Ultimate Nullifier for him; it's my foot in his ass!"

Also, Kelso would somehow get the power cosmic and become Galactus's new herald. Hell, it's a better way of writing him out than what they came up with this season, and if nothing else, could lead to Galactus punking the Skrulls, which is at least a six issue mini-series these days.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

You're right. Galactus would be f-ing hilarious on that 70's show. At one point, they could catch him making out with Jackie.

2/20/2006 1:28 PM  
Blogger Brad Curran said...

Eventually, everyone is caught making out with Jackie. I'm surprised Mary Tyler Moore avoided it.

2/22/2006 10:56 PM  
Blogger Philip said...

I can just imagine the guys sitting in the basement, the camera spinning from one stoned face to the next. And the fourth person is revealed to be Galactus.

"I am SO hungry."

2/23/2006 12:25 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

"I could eat a planet."

2/24/2006 7:42 PM  
Blogger Brad Curran said...

I think I may have stumbled on to something great here.

2/26/2006 4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home