Wednesday, June 21, 2006

How good do you think Marvel has been with the Pro and Anti-Registration picks?

I think they've done a DECENT job, although I would differ with a few.

To wit, The Shroud. Why would The Shroud be Pro-Registration? Spider-Man gives a huge speech to Congress AGAINST registration, but then he supports it? Would the Thing really have a position either way?

How's about y'all give me five heroes who have not yet appeared in Civil War, and tell me what side you think they would be on.

I will begin!

USAgent - Pro (duh)
War Machine - Pro (Rhodey seems to trust the government, even though it was hunting him down at one point)
Gravity - Pro (He's young enough to trust authority implicitly)
Hawkeye - Anti (I don't see Clint trusting the government enough)
Free Spirit - Pro (She SO would trust the government enough)

Your turn now!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Black Knight (is he dead?) Dane whatsawhosits = Pro
I think Moon Knight would be against, although I have no clue if he's already been shown.

6/27/2006 5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hm. Not sure who I'd give ya. How about some foreign heroes? Would say Captain Britain have to register since he's the representative of an allied government? Or if there was a possibility of him operating on american soil? Unbelievable nerdity, I know.

7/01/2006 9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home