Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Top Five Galactus Heralds

Who are the top five heralds of Galactus?

5. Firelord



What puts Firelord above most of the heralds is that Firelord was involved in one of the silliest fights in the history of comic books, the Firelord/Spider-Man battle that somehow ended with Spider-Man beating Firelord. This is the Snark Free blog, or else I'd have more words to say.

Also, Firelord was in Jurgens' Thor and he was cool there.



4. Terrax



Terrax is one of the better cosmic villains out there. He's powerful enough to be a threat, but not so powerful that, say, the New Warriors couldn't beat him.

Although, I donn't think he ever reached the level of a superstar in the Marvel Universe.

3. Nova



Nova was a good stalwart. I think she had the longest tenure out of ANY Galactus herald.

She was a good character. I never understood killing her.

2. Silver Surfer



Ol' Norrin just recently became Galactus' herald AGAIN, which was an interesting plot change.

Surfer is the class of the heralds, but I dunno, the other heralds did not complain as much. So that hurts Surfer. That leaves, as #1...

1. Aunt May



I think this speaks for itself, don't you?

Agree? Disagree? Let me know!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have that one with Aunt May--it's hilarious, and a take off on the Hostess Superhero ads of way back when.

So I would have to agree with you on that choice.

6/22/2006 3:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home